While most people choose daycare for their dog for exercise and socialization, we provide much more!
Dogs will learn:
- How to appropriately greet and play with other dogs, in a safe, supervised environment
- Confidence, with new dogs as well as people
- How to be away from the pack, which is essential in cases of separation anxiety
- How to greet and interact with people politely and positively
Why choose DogLove:
- Small dog only environment
- A certified dog trainer attending to every moment of your dog's day in a way that ensures safety and fun, and also promotes polite behaviors with dogs and people
- increased confidence to meet and socialize with other dogs
- increased listening and obedience skills
- mental stimulation and physical engagement throughout the day
- calm and comfortable home environment to relax and play (secure yard, dog calming music, lavender essential oils, dogs get their own areas to rest.)
Whether you have plans for a day trip, a busy work day, or if you just want to socialize your dog.
$45 per day (2 years and older)
$50 per day (Puppies/dogs under the age of 2)
Service not available during Holidays.
Requirements for Boarding /Daycare:
1. 35 lbs. and under. All dogs must be social with other dogs, housebroken, neutered/spayed, up to date on all vaccines and on a flea prevention.
2. A Meet & Greet is required, as making sure that I am the right sitter is my top priority.
3. After the Meet & Greet, I require one half-day of Daycare (@ the standard Daycare rate). This is to ensure the environment is a good fit, and to help ensure that your dog will acclimate quickly and have a happy, stress-free stay. This initial day of Daycare is a four-hour stay. An overnight stay will also be required for new clients requesting longer overnight stays.